ABOUT EGERTON LODGE
Egerton Lodge was originally built in 1829 for the Earl of Wilton. Egerton Lodge was used as a base for hunting and socialising for the Wilton family during the Eighteenth Century.
Egerton Lodge then was established as a Residential Care Home in 1987 by Joyce Wells, making us one of the longest running care homes in the area. In October 2015 the care home was taken over by the Odedra family.
The east boundary wall of the Memorial Gardens on Leicester Road has a fifteenth-century archway taken from Nottingham Street.
Since opening, we have always enjoyed an excellent reputation as a friendly and homely environment with the highest standards in accommodation and care. Unlike the big corporations, we are an independent family run home that prides ourselves on the services we provide in such a grand building.
The Registered Manager, Tracey Freer has achieved her Registered Managers Award, Leadership and Management, NVQ Level Level 4 in Health and Social Care.
Lisa Hulbert is our Deputy Manager & Training Manager. She has also achieved an NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care and Registered Managers Award, train the trainer qualifications for all mandatory training and PTTLS award.
Our fully trained and friendly care assistants are on hand 24 hours a day, always under the supervision of a professionally trained Senior Carer.
Residents enjoy delicious traditional home-cooked food, cooked by professional chef Stewart Hardy and his superb Kitchen Team.
There are plenty of daily activities for those who want to get involved, and visiting services to Egerton Lodge include a hairdresser, beautician and chiropodist.